Friday, June 10, 2011

Funny Things my Little Gal has Said...

Marley is turning three on Sunday (check back for another post!), and I was thinking about some of my favorite things she's said lately...

The other night Marley couldn't sleep.  It was late and I was exhausted, so I let her have her DVD player in bed so that maybe I could have some peace and quiet. An hour later she comes into my room and says, "Mama, I have a pobwem. The movie's goin' UH-UH-UH." It had a skip in it. Even though I was irritated, I had to laugh. 

For some reason, she is enamored with apple trees.  We were driving to church and were talking about the corn and bean fields and  how they are growing so quickly.  When I asked her what she thought the corn plants will look like when they are all grown up, she confidently responded "Apple trees!".

Marley: Mama, I am little.  Danny is big.  And YOU ARE OLD.
Me: You're a little turd!
Marley: Well, you're an OLD turd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?