Monday, October 10, 2011

iPhone Rocks!

Earlier this year I got an iPhone.  I love it because I have access to a phone, email, FaceBook, iPod, and a bajillion other apps that make life easier (think Maps) and more fun (think Monopoly, Yahtzee, Solitaire). 
All in the palm of my hand. 

Marley has also enjoyed my phone and has become quite adept at unlocking it, sliding it to the second page, which looks like this:
She also knows that all of her stuff is in three folders: Games, Entertainment, and Books.  She has become quite adept at playing dress-up


or coloring


or how to pick her favorite story to hear.
I love these books because they're often less expensive than their paper counterparts, can come along anywhere, and have games that go along with them.  And if I don't want to listen to them, she can use my earbuds and I can enjoy a little bit of quiet time!  They've come in handy at ball games, in the car, at doctor offices.  No backpack full of stuff to carry around or items to pick up (or lose!).
Although I do find it disconcerting that my child can navigate my phone more easily than I  can, I have to say...
iPhone rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?