Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pretty in Pink

My sister Beth takes great photos.
 Remember these that she took of Marley in Florida? 
Well, before there was Florida, there was my parents' place in rural Indiana.  We had come down to celebrate Marley's first birthday.  It was a VERY HOT August day (yes, her birthday is in June~ we were a bit late...) but Marley didn't seem to mind.
Take a peek!




Love these little piggies!

We were cracking up cause she was going cross-eyed!


Marley and Hope are just 6 months apart. 
I love these identical outfits.





I miss those chubby little cheeks!





3 comments:

  1. You know what's funny? She still stands much the same way and has so many of the same expressions! I love it!!!

    You forgot to mention that one "special" story of the girls in the matching outfits. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sister's photos!

    And how darling Marley looks in all those shots.

    I think you should tell the story your sis is referring to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these photos. Marley doesn't take a bad picture though. :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?